always an adventure
lasha logan ❁ kaua‘i, hawai‘i
•let the sea set you free•
1. Don’t forget to love yourself always. Who cares if you have flaws, everyone does. And someone will fall in love with you for who you are, your imperfections included. Trust me.
2. Remember your friends who have stuck by yourself all these years. Help them get through the rocky parts of their life and share the great memories with them.
3. It’s definitely okay to cry. Feel like garbage among the mountain of Kleenex and shovel ice cream into your face. But wake up the next morning, fix your posture, and put a smile back on. Even if it’s not a real smile at first, you’ll learn how to be happy again.
4. Call your family. Talk to your parents and see how they’re doing and what’s new. Make fun of your siblings, even if it’s over the phone. When you have time, send a nice letter or even a care package to show your love and appreciation for them.
5. Have the courage to do new things. Maybe you can take a challenging college class, as long as you’re interested in it. You’ll be staying up for hours on end studying for the exam, but you’ll have new knowledge that might help you one day. Go cliff jumping or paint on a canvas. You’ll never know if it’ll become a new passion of yours until you try.
6. Travel. I can’t stress this enough. Lose yourself in another culture and surround yourself with people who don’t speak the same culture as you. Walk through the misty jungles and the swim in the captivating seas, go see what the world has to offer.
7. Don’t be afraid to fall in love. Sure you’ll get your heart broken, but being in love will be worth it. Always give all of your heart and love with everything you got, no half ass shit. Don’t say “I love you” just to hear it back and never fail to express how you feel. Enjoy and appreciate the surprise bouquet of flowers and the kisses he plants on your lips. Be sincere, truthful, and faithful. Love, love, and love some more."
— Important things I hope I’ll never forget (via linamochizuki)
DON’T FORGET 6 LINA
Even though your flights been delayed for the longest time and you have a 19 hour jet lag because you literally JUST got home from japan, you’re going to have a blast(via linamochizuki)
*adds something to snapchat story to make it look like i have a life*